From Flat Broke, Depressed And Worn Out -To Living The Life Of My Dreams In Less Than 2 months.
Now It's Your Turn To Use This Incredible, EFFORTLESS Method.



For the first time in self-help history, technology has merged with metaphysics.

The result of this outrageous technology has aptly been named "Attractor Genie", as it offers results that would be considered pure science fiction just a few short years ago - or even now.

Never before has ANYONE been able to deliver the kind of results that are available via this radical technology. Here is a partial list of what you can expect when using Attractor Genie as directed:

erase fear with law of attraction  ALL your limiting money beliefs will be erased - AUTOMATICALLY
remove limiting beliefs with law of attraction Your ability to be broke will vanish - AUTOMATICALLY
create more money using the law of attraction Money will never again be a problem - AUTOMATICALLY
banish negative thougts You will end procrastination forever - AUTOMATICALLY
end procrastination with law of attraction You will live the life of your dreams - on your terms - starting today.
And so much more...

You may be shaking your head right now. Those claims can't be right - it's impossible...right?

Dear friend,

My name is John Petrov. 

Less than a year ago, I was at the lowest point in my life.
My relationships and finances were tearing at the seams and I was falling apart physically, emotionally and mentally.

 

I was broke, severely depressed and felt completely powerless to do anything about it. I was ready to give up on my dreams, and get a regular job just like everyone else I knew.

Unbeknownst to me, life as I knew it was about to alter forever.

I had watched “The Secret”, read all the right self-improvement books, and had spent close to $5000 on online self-help programs and courses which were designed to…help me reach my dreams. But the only thing I was reaching was the end of my rope, as none of these courses offered what I needed more than anything - immediate results.

  I’d also watched all the big TV shows that covered and praised The Law Of Attraction - Oprah, Ellen, Larry King, etc, and I ended up ordering most of the books and courses offered by the authors who were featured guests on those shows.

Yet, course after unsuccessful course, I started losing the fire in my belly that I got when I first watched "The Secret".


Could it be that the Law Of Attraction wasn’t real? Was it possible that it was all some grand marketing scheme, based on nothing more than positive thinking?


Then, as I was about to throw in the towel, it happened...

I was surfing aimlessly on my computer, looking for something - anything that would give me hope. Inside, I was screaming to the Universe: “If this stuff is real, show me - give me some sort of sign!

Less than 1 minute later, there was a huge crashing sound, as objects came flying down all around me. I covered my head as books and boxes crashed down on my desk - they had fallen down from my bookshelf (this was bizarre in itself, because I’m a very neat person - I don’t just throw my stuff up on the shelves - I stack it very neatly).

I was about to start cleaning up this mess when something stopped me dead in my tracks...

"Spelled out right before me on my desk were the
4 words that would change everything for me..."

Somehow (I still don’t know how!), one of my books on the Law Of Attraction had landed on the left side of my desk, ALIGNING ITSELF PERFECTLY with my boxed copy of Windows XP Software, to perfectly spell out the word “Law Of Attraction Software”.

I immediately started searching Google for Law of attraction software, figuring that something, whether it be my subconscious mind or some cosmic force, was trying to tell me to find this LOA software, purchase it and start using it. I was so excited!

4 days and countless hours of searching later, I came to the conclusion that this software didn’t exist. I had searched every conceivable corner of the Internet, with nothing to show for it. I was extremely discouraged, to say the least.

But I wasn’t ready to quit.


The experience on my computer desk had triggered something inside of me - I wasn’t going to quit until I had this Law of attraction software.

So I asked for another sign.

With all the confidence in the world, I sat down at my desk and waited for the red sea to part again.

Nothing. A week went by - nothing.

Finally, I threw my hands in the air and said - out loudly this time: “OK, I surrender - maybe this is supposed to come in some other package than what I thought”. And I meant it - it was a true moment of surrender.

I walked into my tiny kitchen, cooked yet another bag of 20 cents ramen noodles, and sat down on my worn down (horrendously brown and green-striped) living room couch. With my bowl of noodles in one hand and my TV remote in the other, I settled on an old episode of “Home Improvement” with Tim Allen.

I felt unusually relaxed and calm. I half watched the show, as my mind drifted off to “Law Of Attraction Software land” - only this time, I was enjoying thinking about it. I knew this software didn’t exist, yet I wasn’t the least bit worried about how it was going to show up in my life.

A loud voice brought my mind back to the TV show:

“YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT YOURSELF!”

“What did you say?”

YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT YOURSELF, AL!  - said Tim Allen’s character.

I almost choked on my noodles and the hair on my arms stood straight up. Short of a grand piano dropped on my head, the message couldn’t be any clearer:

I had to somehow make this Law Of Attraction software myself!

The only problem was that I didn’t have the faintest idea of where to start, as my tech knowledge at the time was limited to opening Internet Explorer. What I did know very clearly, however, was what I wanted from it:

"I wanted it to work - to help improve my life - immediately!"

At the time, that sounded entirely too good to be true, but I knew that I had to try, to at least find out. The signs just couldn’t be ignored.

I also knew what I didn’t want. My experience from reading and studying 20-30 of the leading Law Of Attraction/Self help books and programs on the market was always the same:

I was super-excited and hopeful for the first 1-3 weeks. I would observe little miracles take place left and right; leaving me convinced that THIS, was the method that was going to change my life. Then, just like clockworks, my old belief-system would kick in and bring me back to life as I knew it, which for me was broke, alone and unhappy.

As a matter of fact, for every program that failed to help me, I was left more confused and unhappy than before, as I thought there must surely be something wrong with ME.

"Why else wouldn’t any of these programs
(often created by world-renowned experts) work for me?"

Even though I hated to admit it, I knew the answer - there wasn’t anything wrong with me, but the programs failed because of me. The reason they didn’t work was because I - John Petrov - always got in my own way.

Let me clarify: In my journey towards happiness, I did extensive research into the power of the subconscious mind. What I found was that EVERY SINGLE DECISION WE MAKE IS REALLY MADE BY OUR SUBCONSCIOUS.

When you think you’re making a conscious choice, guess what? You’re not! Your subconscious mind has already made up its mind about it, and by the time you “make a decision”, it’s already been decided by your subconscious mind.

What you’re left with is a life at the mercy of your overprotective subconscious mind. If an experience(s) in early childhood left you to believe that money does NOT come easy, your subconscious mind will do anything to match that belief. It will overprotect, censor and dictate your life, so that it becomes a perfect match to your internal, true beliefs.

Why do you think you’re not:

   rich
   thin
   happy
   healthy
   successful
   peaceful
   in love

yet?!

Because it goes against your subconscious programming - it’s that simple.

"Want to know EXACTLY what kind of
subconscious programming is running your life right now?"

It’s easy: Just look at yourself and your life. Everything you see is a result of your subconscious beliefs.

are you brokeAre you broke? Subconscious belief.

Subconscious beliefAlone? Subconscious belief.

Are you deliriously happy most of the time? Subconscious belief.


I think you get the point.

This is not just my opinion, by the way.
There is overwhelming scientific evidence supporting this.

This is staggering information if you think about it. Until you find some way to alter those deep-rooted beliefs that you’re not even aware of, it doesn’t matter how many self-help programs you try - they will fail you - all of them.

Before you get too depressed about this, I’m here to assure that there IS a way to replace your subconscious beliefs, and it does NOT involve arduous work.

As a matter of fact, it is an automatic process. I know because I helped invent it.

You see, I was forced to do a huge amount of research in order to create my Law Of Attraction/Self-help Software. Over 1000 people with experience in the field of self-help participated in my research (I did this at no cost to me - that’s a whole ‘nother story!), and they were asked to choose from a list of 50 things they would love to see in a self-help system.

The number one thing, chosen by almost 67% of the study group, was “The ability to alter my belief system”. When I saw that, it only confirmed what I already had found, and I although I didn’t know how to pull it off, I knew that my LOA software had to have this feature.

The study also showed almost 20 other top preferred features, which were all eventually incorporated into my software.

In the “comments” section of the study, my favorite comment was one by a 29- year old female Harvard Graduate, who simply said “I want a magic genie ”.

I had been trying to come up with a name for my software and when I read that, I knew what I wanted to call it: Attractor Genie!

attractor genie - law of attraction software 
I loved the name, and it also perfectly summed up what I wanted my software to be:

"An effortless, almost magical way
to create the life of my dreams..."

As a side note I should let you know that I had absolutely no plans of selling this thing - I was only focused (more like obsessed at this point!) on creating this software that would help me reach all my goals in this life.

Back to my story - at this point, I was “in the zone”  - I was following my bliss, and as you may know, when you do that, things tend to fall into place very easily.

The next 2 months was a blur of research, programming (for which I received extremely cheap help), testing and probably more than anything - soul searching and brainstorming.

At the end of that 2 months, I had the rudimentary version of my Attractor Genie complete. I couldn’t have been more excited!

"Now it was time for the real test - would it work?"

I kept a daily log of my experiences, which I posted to my homepage at the time. I’ve condensed it a bit, to save you from reading 100 pages of detail.

law of attraction experiences

 Day 1: I feel incredible, but that could just be from the sheer anticipation
I’m feeling - no big earthquakes yet.

 Days 2-3: I REALLY like what the Subconscious Belief Reprogrammer is doing - it’s making me feel giggly inside. I also received an unexpected check for $75. Coincidence? Let’s keep going and see what happens.

 Days 4-10: I’m feeling increasingly wonderful for each day that goes. I’m really starting to feel the effects of my beliefs gradually changing - it’s as if I’m losing my ability to worry - about anything.
I love how effortless this feels.

 Days 11-15: Several people have been asking me what I’m doing different, since I look so great. One of my friends suggested I start selling Attractor Genie for a profit. I gave him a copy and he insisted on paying me for it. This is getting exciting.

 Days 15-30: My friend who bought Attractor Genie from me was so impressed with it that he wrote a blog about it (he runs a big health/yoga blog site). As a result, I made $1250 in sales - without a web site!

 Days 30-60: I used the money from the first sales to tweak and improve Attractor Genie, as well as make it more user-friendly. I launched the site, and just from word of mouth, I’ve already made another $2700 this month! There is no doubt in my mind that my software not only works, but that it works fast. Something like this has never happened to me before.


Since then, I’ve faithfully used my Attractor Genie every day. To say it has changed my life is the understatement of the century.

Let me give you some perspective: In the last 20 days, I’ve had over 17 000 people visit my web site, earning me more than I used to earn in a year.

I had NO idea it would get this big!

And while I’m flattered, I'm also a little freaked out by it. What’s happened is that Attractor Genie has removed all these subconscious blocks that was preventing me from earning this kind of money. However, my conscious mind is still not used to this, so I’m going through a very strange emotional roller coaster-ride. But I’m definitely not complaining!

The Self-Help "Gurus" Are Mad At Me!

I’m just your regular next-door guy who went for his dream. In that process, I happened to find a formula with the power to change lives. I’ve tried all the “Guru products” and guess what - they don’t work, and they know it! So when they see me having all this success, it upsets the status quo for them.

In fact, my friends  call me an “Anti Guru” because I’m probably the only person out there who is successful because of using the very product that I’m selling to you! I actually practice what I preach.

Listen, I hate these internet sales pages that try to reel you in just to get your money, just as much as I’m sure you do, and it would be a shame if this sounds like one of them. Because if it does, it means that you could be missing out on what might be the most important discovery of your life - my Attractor Genie.

I KNOW that it will work for you, just like it’s worked for me,
my friends and thousands of others. I KNOW that if you use
the Attractor Genie regularly, you’ll literally feel as if you’re performing alchemy on your life - it’s that powerful.


attractor genie attracts money

But don’t take my word for it - give it a test drive. Try it for a week and you will never be the same again - you have my absolute word.

>> Click HERE To Order Your Copy Now <<

"It’s literally like tapping into the control panel in your brain -
the control panel which will grant you everything you desire!"

My friends laughed at me at first. They’re not laughing anymore, because for the first time in history, The Law Of Attraction can now be activated at the push of a button – courtesy of my Attractor Genie.

   CLICK the button to activate the Law of Attraction.
 remove negative thoughts  Conversely, CLICK the button to remove negative thoughts.
 delete limiting beliefs  Or CLICK the button to delete those limiting beliefs.

it's so easy

Now, in case you're thinking this all sounds well and good... but wonder what this looks like behind the scenes...

Here's A Peek Under The Hood Of The Amazingly Powerful Attractor Genie!


Take a look at each of the incredible modules built into Attractor Genie to enhance your life and help you begin attracting immediately...

PROCRASTINATORS, LISTEN UP:

Right now, you may be saying to yourself “I’m too much of a procrastinator - I never follow through on these things”.

GREAT!

I was a procrastinator too - probably the worst one you’ve ever seen! That’s why I made sure that my Attractor Genie got a feature ideal for handling procrastination!

If you just know that you don’t have the stamina to do something consistently every day, simply take a minute (that’s all it takes) to set the Subconscious Belief Re-Programmer and click “OK”.

That’s all you have to do -  with this auto-program running, before you know it you will literally be wearing down the very beliefs that caused you to procrastinate in the first place!

joe 

A Message from Dr Joe Rubino

“The Attractor Genie gives us the tools to champion our success by supporting us to see all the most important aspects of our future vision as inevitable. It’s the next best thing to having your very own magic genie.”
 

Dr. Joe Rubino is an internationally acclaimed authority on self esteem building, a life-changing personal development trainer and success coach and the internationally best-selling author of 11 books available worldwide in 19 languages.
www.theselfesteemsystem.com




mike 

A Message from Michael Lee

“The Attractor Genie is mindblowing! It is very easy to use, yet it has the power to produce miraculous results - all at the push of a button. I haven't seen anything come close to the power of this software, in terms of changing your inner belief system and controlling the outcome of your future.
 

To anyone who can't seem to attract what they want in life, this is the key to making all your wishes come true. I can't believe automatic success could be as simple as pushing a button, but the Attractor Genie makes it all possible!

Thanks, John. You're a genius!"


Michael Lee, Persuasion Expert
http://www.20daypersuasion.com


Still skeptical? Good, you should be!

Especially when you hear about a self-improvement program with an “automatic mode.”

Listen, the fact that you’re reading these words right now tells me that YOU are not where you want to be financially (and in other areas). Again, this has everything to do with your belief system.

Unless you’re part of that elite 3% of the population who is independently wealthy (in which case you would not be reading this right now), you, my friend, have deeply rooted beliefs that money does not come easy. You also believe that you have to work hard in order to achieve anything worthwhile.

Some of you may have issues with me even suggesting that
hard work isn’t necessary to reach your goals

Why?

Because with very few exceptions (if any), that’s “reality” for most people. Your parents, teachers, peers, news media and virtually everyone else not only told you this, but “proved it” to you by working very hard in order to reach their goals. Well I have news for you:

This is NOT a universal reality!

Yes, it’s reality for about 97% of the earth’s population, and if you feel most comfortable staying part of that group, my Attractor Genie is not for you - sorry.

However, if you want to become part of that 3% of the population who choose to take destiny into their own hands, set their own rules and powerfully create their own reality - on their own terms, I strongly suggest that you let go of the limiting beliefs that are denying you that incredible privilege.

Left to your own devices, you cannot do this, because you have NO idea what your subconscious counter-beliefs could possibly be. They’re called sub-conscious for a reason!

That’s where my Attractor Genie comes in:

It WILL clear those limiting beliefs AND
It WILL get you to where you want to be in life.

And yes, a good part of it happens automatically.

Give it a try - you have nothing to lose. If it doesn’t do everything I say, I don’t want a single red cent from you. I don’t know how to put it any clearer.


>> Click HERE To Order Your Copy Now <<


You Don't Just Have To Take My Word For It.
Read What Others Are Saying...

 

A Message from Dr Joanne Stein

" Wow, I just viewed the tutorials -- they are excellent. I create and deliver face-to-face self-development workshops so, when I say your software is excellent, I have a Master's Degree in education and over 20 years experience to back it up.  

I was amazed at how you were able to condense so much information into such a valuable and easy to use tool.

You've included all the concepts and techniques I use with my private clients and have created a tool for people who prefer to teach themselves or who don't have the time to work with a professional success coach.


Thanks for all the work that went into developing this software.

Be well and be happy! "

JP Stein, MS Ed. Motivator for Joy, Prosperity and Success

A Message from Gary Evans

"Congratulations John!
Attractor Genie is a very powerful and incredible piece of software. I've not seen anything like it before.

I love the fact that you have everything one will need to create the life they desire, right at their finger tips. I'm also very impressed with how easy it is to use... it only took me about 10 minutes to get familiar with all of the features. I've already made a pretty cool vision board!

I think you've done a great job and I truly hope Attractor Genie will be responsible for improving many, many lives.

Keep up the great work"
Gary Evans from ManifestMiracle.com
 

 

Let’s talk about how much the Attractor Genie costs

I’m not going to BS you and tell you what it “normally costs”, followed by my “limited time special offer”. I think you’re smarter than that, so I won’t insult your intelligence.

While I’m on the topic - I strongly dislike sales-pitches, because the “limited time offer” is ALWAYS a sales trick designed to push you into buying. I’m sure you’ve seen tons of online sales pitches that go something like “I could charge you hundreds of dollars for this, but I won’t because I want as many people to benefit from my product as possible

RIGHT!

If they were honest, it would sound more like  “I could charge you hundreds of dollars for this, but I won’t, because then you won’t buy it and I want as many people buying this as possible, so that I can make obscene amounts of money”

OK, I’ll get off my tangent now.So here it is...

The cost of an Attractor Genie is $97.00
>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER IT NOW <<

Why $97.00?

Because research (and personal experience) shows time and time again that if you give out a product like this for free, or charge a very low price, most people will not apply themselves. It will most probably never be used.

However, when you drop over $90 on it, you better believe that you’re going to be using it, because for a lot of people, that’s quite a bit of chump-change. If my Attractor Genie makes me a tiny bit of money, but doesn’t change very many lives, then what’s the point? No one wins.

However, if my Attractor Genie makes me some money AND changes YOUR life and many other people like you, so that YOU reach all your financial and other dreams, then we all win.

So that’s what I’m choosing to do, and so far, it’s working out wonderfully, as I’m making my own dream of financial independence come through, while helping others do the same!

>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER IT NOW <<

My 60 Day Iron Clad Guarantee

My 100% Iron Clad Money-Back Guarantee

If between now and and the next 60 days, you can honestly say this wasn't the most useful software application you have ever used, simply email me for a refund. You have nothing to lose.

It's easy. Either it works for you or your money back! Again, all of the risk is on me. I allow you to use the Attractor Genie for 60 days and if you don't like it, you get 100% of your money and the product and bonuses to keep. No hard feelings.

>> Click HERE To Order Your Copy Now <<

Who else has had success from using the Attractor Genie Software?


"... it provides the very basic information about my vision, my purpose, my values and my identity. This basic information always reminds me to keep going , to keep moving in my life and to keep focus..."

Read more...

 
"... Unconsciously I have asked for your software as thousands of others have. That is why you made this software John, to fill the vacuum that was created by thousands of people.... As soon as I saw your software I knew this was the software I was looking for. To manage all my projects and dreams in one easy to use interface."

Read more...

 
"I really like Attractor Genie because it is a way to organize personal development methods I have already been practicing. My favorite features are the home page, the projects, and the daily journal. One reason why I would recommend it is because a book is over once one reads the last page, but here, one can write the story of how his life will be... I use it over and over."

Read more...
 

Now, even though I don’t care for sales pitches that urge you to buy immediately,
I will say this:

There is tremendous power in this moment - right now. As a matter of fact, RIGHT NOW is the only moment that matters, period.


One of the biggest factors to hold us back in life is our “I’ll do it later” mentality:

   “I’ll find that new job later”
   “I’ll clean up my house later”
   “It’ll all be better tomorrow”
   “I’ll pursue my dreams tomorrow”

Only, life doesn’t work that way!

Notice how you still haven’t achieved your big goals in life. You might be saying to yourself “some day, I will”. Sorry friend, “some day” never comes. It just doesn’t work that way.

This moment - right now, has astonishing power. When you truly grasp this, you will not put off anything until later anymore - you will act right now on all the things in life that are important to you, because you’ll understand that “tomorrow” is an illusion.

Remember that your subconscious, overprotective counter-beliefs DO NOT want you to go too far past your comfort-zone. They will do anything to keep you OUT of the present moment.

So before you feel the urge to close your browser, because you want to “think about” possibly getting an Attractor Genie - just remember that that “thinking” is your subconscious programming talking (remember, all of our decisions come from our subconscious). It does NOT want you to change one single thing. It does not want you to take any steps that threaten your predictable future.

Break the cycle!

Listen to what your gut instinct is telling you right now - that part of you who is like an excited little child. Listen, and then act immediately, before your programming takes over again.

Remember, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

All this being said, even if you decide not to get your own Attractor Genie, I hope you learned something from reading this letter from me. I hope it woke something up in you - even if it lit a small fire inside you that causes your thinking to change just a tiny bit for the better, I will feel satisfied.

Very Sincerely Yours,
John Petrov

order button





Download this exciting package today,
while it's fresh on your mind



mike 

A Message from Arina Nikitina:

I must say, Attractor Genie is truly a terrific piece of software! For anyone who wants to achieve their goals this tool is a must.

Besides the common goal setting tools that allow you to manage all your dreams in one place, track your progress, and keep you focused, it also has some almost MAGIC POWERS.
 

It will help you to overcome your limiting beliefs, program your mind for success on subconscious level, and eliminate procrastination forever.

Best of all, it is all done AUTOMATICALLY.
My advice is get it as fast as you can and start using it!


Arina Nikitina, Goal Setting Expert
http://www.arinanikitina.com




Contact | Support Center | Affiliate program | FAQ | FREE Law Of Attraction Quiz |
FREE Video Tutorials | LOA Community | Success Stories - page1 | Success Stories - page2
| System Requirements | Privacy Policy |

Free Law Of Attraction Ebook free law of attraction ebook

 


protected by copyscape